So let’s talk hair! Here are some of my favorite products that I use on a daily basis during the summer…
Sea Salt Spray:
During the summer months I’ll let my hair dry naturally & wear it wavy. If you have even the slightest curl or wave to your hair, then either of these products could be a great investment.
1. Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray (Save): This is my most recent sea salt spray. It’s been great for whenever I’m at the beach because I can work it into my hair for a more controlled beach wave.
2. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (Splurge): I am a huge fan of all Bumble & Bumble products and this has been a long-time staple among all ocean sprays. It works so well in creating that textured, beachy look. (this product may work better if you have straighter hair)*
Dry Shampoo: (I highly recommend either of these brands)*
I don’t go anywhere without it! It’s great for traveling & awesome for adding volume to your hair. I usually spray some directly in my roots and tease it lightly to give my hair some lift.
3. Suave Dry Shampoo (Save): I will forever have a bottle of this in my bathroom. I used it all four years of college–it works great and it is such a bargain. I prefer the scent of the moroccan oil version*
4. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo (Splurge): My mom got me hooked on this one! I LOVE how powdery it is. It doesn’t take much to absorb any oils from your hair. A little bit goes a long way so it is worth the extra dollars* My top pick
5. Tresemmé Hair Spray (Save):This is another brand that I have used for the past few years. I always buy the “number 4: firm hold” and it never lets me down. This is probably my most used, everyday product.
6. Aveda Air Control (Splurge): If you need a firmer hold without leaving your hair sticky, then this is what I would recommend. I’ll use this if I need my hair to stay set for several hours at a time!
Another I would suggest is the Moroccan Oil Hair Spray is smells fantastic & seals any hairstyle with a glossy, light finish*
Stay ahead of the heat & keep your hair looking’ snazzy. Happy styling : )