I am so pumped for FALL & FALL CLOTHES. I am 100% on board with everything that’s trending, especially the FILA distributor 2 shoes- SERIOUS SWAG.
How to style them – layers are literally everything right now. SOCKS – any and all kinds – tube socks, patterned socks, all look 90’s chic with a pair of FILAS!
I styled this look with a black tube top, a cut off Harley tee, camo skirt, and gucci belt – topped off with a pair of white tube socks and white FILA distributors.
- Other ways to style though: pair a GIANT oversized t-shirt with a crossbody, fanny belt-bag + patterned tube socks (Urban Outfitters has some great ones) + FILA icy whites.
- An oversized off the shoulder, slouchy sweater with a pair of cropped black Levi jeans + fun sock & FILAS.
- LOVE the fitted black biker set – the spandex shorts and black crop top with an oversized windbreaker or oversized, zipped sweatshirt. SOCKS & FILAS. winning formula!!!!!!
- Another combo I am loving – funky socky, FILAs and ANYTHING tye-dye (tye-dye joggers denim)
- T-shirt dress and FILAS – or with an OVERSIZED sweater dress sitch
- then ALWAYS for this in between weather – a pair of slouchy, denim cut-offs with a graphic tee + blazer
- Lastly, you could try some type of a Juicy (lookin’) sweatsuit or even some slouchy joggers + leather moto jacket
- BASICALLY ANYTHING GOES!
GET YOU SOME FILA ASAP ROCKY: CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
I am wearing a size 6* sneakers run true to size
XOXO – AG
This is a sponsored post in partnership with FILA and Her Campus Media. All words and opinions are my own