The best combination there is… Chocolate & Peanut Butter in the form of overnight oats to give you a healthy take on a delicious breakfast that you can grab-n-go…I enjoy sweets in the morning…or pretty much all the time…whether it be a bowl of cereal or the occasional donut (my absolute favorite thing) unfortunately in most cases it’s going to be packed with sugar. I try to avoid starting my day off on the wrong foot by eating tons of sugar, even though some days it’s harder than most. This chocolatey delight is enough to keep me from missing any sweet treats while keeping me full until lunch.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Unsweet Almond Milk
- 3 heaping TBSPs of chocolate PB2 (chocolate version of powdered peanut butter)
- 1 tsp unsweeted cocoa powder
- 1- 1 & 1/2 packets of Stevia
- A splash of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- I’ve been making two servings in one tupperware container, but if you need to eat this breakfast on-the-go, then I would recommend making it in two smaller containers.
- Add 1 cup of oats and 1 cup of almond milk to a container.
- Next, add 3 heaping TBSPs of chocolate PB2. I add an additional teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powered to give it an extra chocolatey taste. It sounds like a lot, but I promise it won’t be too overpowering.
- Then, add in your stevia or sweetener of your choice.
- Lastly, add a splash of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and you’re set.
- Put the lid on your container and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. By morning it will be good to go!
- I usually top mine with a few nuts and a couple slices of banana, but that is up to you!
Nutrition: per 1 serving
Calories: 200; Carbs: 30 grams; Fat: 4 grams; Protein: 9 grams Sugar: 4 grams